- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of his personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His church that it may be with Him forever.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in the baptism or infilling of the Holy Spirit as a
separate, distinct and real experience at or subsequent to salvation,
providing endowment of power for life and service.
- We believe in the operation and manifestation of the Gifts of the
Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enables them to live a holy life through the fruit of the Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord’s Supper.